Hellenic Copyright Organization
The Hellenic Copyright Organization (OPI) is a legal entity under private law, located in Athens (5, Metsovou Street) and placed under the supervision of the Ministry of Culture and Sports.
OPI was established according to art. 69 of Law 2121/1993, «Copyright, related rights matters and cultural issues» (Official Gazette Α/25/1993) along with Presidential Decree 311/1994 (Official Gazette A/165/1994) art. 8 para. 13 and 14 of Law 2557/1997 (Official Gazette Α/217/1997), as well as art. 7 para. 13 of Law 2819/2000 (Official Gazette Α/84/2000).
- 10.02.2017 – School visit and seminar organization about Copyright in Korinthos
- 18.01.2017 - Online seminar "Europe vs China: What are the Main Differences in IP Protection?"
- 09.12.2016 - The HCO’s educational programme “Copyright and Related Rights” received the approval of the Ministry of Education
- 26.10.2016 - EUIPO published a study with the title "Intellectual property rights intensive industries and economic performance in the European Union"
- 05.10.2016 - Orpheus creating
- 05.09.2016 - Presentation of the "Greek Copyright School" programme in the ACE conference